View Single Post
Old 12.23.2012, 09:06 PM   #109
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, I love Sacred Bones records but this is so superfucked up..I doubt ever ordering from them again...

I placed an order with like 7 records or something and one of them was the new Cult of youth-album(which wasn't released at the time), and since I preordered it this was in the beginning of september or possible late august (the record was released on sept 4 I think). Anyway, after two months of no records I mailed them and they said it wasnt sent out for some reason because one of the records was sold out and they had to order it back in stock. It took one more month and I mailed them again a bit pissed and then they said they sent my package BUT what I recieved was an old order I did earlier this summer which I already had recieved.
I mailed the about this and sent everything back and the shipping costed me a lot too. They promised to pay me back but it's been a few weeks since this promise aswell and I haven't seen my records or my money which I already payed for and have waited for 4 fucking months now. I've mailed them again a week ago but no reply.
It's pissing me off so fucking much and these guys owe me a lot!
I've been the best costumer, keeping in contact about everything, sending back stuff, being patience trying to solve everything for them, and they don't seem to care even though they are nice in mails..so unproffessional...
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|