View Single Post
Old 12.22.2012, 10:00 PM   #71
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
EXACTLY - when that teacher hid all her students in cubby holes and closets, she could have had a little something EXTRA for that nut when he entered her classroom instead of just saying, "they're in the gym." She could have shot and killed him first, saving her life and the lives of the children in the next classroom.

Personally, I feel that any teacher who can react fast enough to hide her students is sensible enough to remove a hand gun for a safe and use it in the right way when the gunman enters her classroom.

yeah, but how do you know this teacher wouldn't become mentally unstable at one point and capable of losing her mind because of "shitty hyped up surgar addicted ADD students" and capping every last one of her pupils?

oh, i guess it depends on the region? <<< which is nonsense because the students would be aware of this considering how/or what enviroment they grew up in?

but this happened in a small cookie and coffee shop loving connecticut new england town?.
how could this have happened?

i say ban all automatic assault rifles and do a very very very extensive background check on the ones who purchase this or that or any other so-called sporting gun rifles..... shot guns, pistols....etc.

but...

no american should own these automatics!!!!!!

i don't really shoot or own a gun or understand the laws to possess one. i should, but maybe i'm not a man slaughtering machine like an automatic.

are assault rifles considered hunting rifles? is so. that's fucked up.

i say we take action now, but most americans don't trust america and that's a different story that i can back up.

impending doom or a foreign attack. i'm trained. are you?
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|