View Single Post
Old 12.22.2012, 07:27 PM   #65
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Again, how can you as a gun owner defend owning military style weapons, or extended magazines, or multiple pistols, or completely unrestricted ammunition? Is it that hard for you to pull out your ID to by some more rounds if it will keep the criminals who you own your gun to protect yourself against from having ammunition in the first place?

Damn - any chance you can speed up your roll?

Believe I already mention it wouldn't hurt my feelings if major restrictions were put on owning assault weapons (riffle / machine gun type) and 30 round clips aren't necessary.

If given the opportunity to vote specifically against those two things, I would vote in favor to doing away with them. However, like I pointed out earlier, our government usually goes beyond the scope of such restrictions and this will probably be where many will have the problem.

Personally, I doubt very seriously if the current Administration can get this up for a vote during the next term......a lame duck President with nothing to gain trying to persuade a Congress who will be facing a new election. Good or bad as shown at EVERY opportunity in the past, Congressmen will favor in the way of the $$$ and guns have the $$$.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|