View Single Post
Old 07.20.2006, 05:28 PM   #33
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
It sucks here ("sucks" is not an adjective I use very often, but sometimes, it's the only word appropriate for the situation). I am a coffee connoisseur. I love coffee, but only if it is quality stuff. A fine Indian roast is great, but keep that McDonalds crap away from me (I don't use "crap" much either, but often once I get into a groove of using simplistic words such as these, I can't get out of it). My point is, at work a couple of days ago we got a new coffee machine. Up until then, I was subject to your run-of-the-mill "office" coffee, and I'm sure you know what I mean by that. I drank it, but only out of necessity, since I don't have the cash for the stuff I want, and I need my coffee in the morning. Plus, what can I say, I'm lazy, and it was right there. But when we got the new machine, OH JOY, because not only did it look nice, but it used these little single serving packets of gormet coffee. And not gormet like fast food restraunts throw it around, but actually good stuff. I was set, life couldn't get any better. Then, today I go in to get a cup and, low and behold, it was gone! I guess the rental fee plus the cost of the coffee packets was too much, so they sent it all back. They got a new one to replace it, but now we are just back to office coffee again. I'll still drink it, of course, but no matter how much I'll try to convince myself that it's not that bad, I'll still know in the back of my head that it sucks.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|