View Single Post
Old 11.16.2012, 02:07 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I've never shown my bosses or the majority my colleagues any of my artwork until a couple of weeks ago because I am exhibiting some of it in our staff bar soon, and they have been very supportive so far. Some of them told me that they were surprised because I rarely talk about that side of myself, which got me thinking how glad I am of producing stuff in secrecy and, for the majority of the time, in isolation. But, yeah, I also got a couple of comments on how weird it all looks. For as long as they like it and possibly buy it I don't care if they think I take drugs or not. As it happens, I don't.

you work with creatives and they still do not grok the art? man! I work with office admin people, and while some are creative types, the majority are full fledged paper pushers.

all my drawings look like a druggie imagery bonanza