View Single Post
Old 11.11.2012, 11:00 AM   #19
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
If you're into the more theological side of SF, have you read Michael Moorcock's Behold the Man? Some of his books also fall into the alt history genre, like Dancers at the End of Time. Another good one in the alt history SF is Kim Stanley Robinson's Years of Rice and Salt.

I've never read this author, but I've seen his name in a lot of SF lists, especially in the "most underrated" and "most prolific" ones.

I tracked down his section at the library and it was just packed. I had no idea where to begin.

I'm glad you brought him up. Would you mind recommending a few of his hooks, and telling me a bit more about them? Particularly anything in the "steam punk" category.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|