Thread: sandy
View Single Post
Old 11.06.2012, 12:14 PM   #61
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
metaphorically, thats all! I was about to pull out the down sleeping bag for the weekend but the power came back on Friday. It is still quiet in the Village and many people still do not have hot water or power, the water flooded up to Ave C.

Some of the survival stories seem impossible in 2012 in NYC - it is not supposed to happen but after a hundred years people forget they live at sea level or less, like in Staten Island, on a flood plain. I have not personally seen the red cross once on the past week which seems surprising.

Some of the subways are back, but the L is not, and that is a main line for young NYC. I have a feeling the G line is being left to rot and die.

oh yeah i know all about the outages and lack of showers, but i thought for a moment you were in some sort of hooverville. good to hear that's not the case.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|