View Single Post
Old 10.26.2012, 12:48 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
You miss the point, suchfriends, you found the dots but you don't connect them. And I'm sorry you find it so important to accept the tyranny. But I will assert again, this country has a culture of rape - any unwanted and forced sexual interaction is my definition - Look how often prison rape figures as humor in our culture. Its acceptable. Its cultural.

Broham, tyranny is police brutality on the streets, tyranny is 2.1 million people currently incarcerated, tyranny is having to accept a president with a hit list, tyranny is being run by corporations, tyranny is when the racist superstructure supports one race over another, BUT PLEASE DON'T TRIVIALIZE TYRANNY BY EQUATED IT WITH A PAT DOWN AT THE AIRPORT. It just proves all the more how selfish, lazy, and stupid most Americans are. Again at MOST airports in MOST places in the world, because of American drugs, guns, and money, various terrorists and militias run rampant and so folks have to get a pat-down at the airport. Why should Americans suddenly be so different from about 1 BILLION other people in the world? that is precisely what makes me so upset with most Americans, it is their bullshit sense of ENTITLEMENT that pisses me off, it is so unwarranted. You sir then missed the point, this isn't about freedom, its about entitlement.

Besides of which, we can discuss the concept of a rape culture in America, but again, pat downs in the airport aren't an example or evidence of such..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|