View Single Post
Old 10.26.2012, 09:49 AM   #62
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
^ indeed!

and hey thank you for the kind words; i like your work a lot too.

im not mad at the teacher; more like mad at myself for not getting them right. dunno the way. i reckon it must involve endless measuring (aint doing that) and straight lines and i imagine it probably looks like many geometrical shapes before your start drawing. dunno. there is this 'receipe' that people who give exams for fine arts uni learn in the schools they go - its like classes anyone can go, since you have to pay for them.

have done a few only and they might look like the statue each time, but they are not ok. and i wouldnt mind if they arent like 'how they have to be', in order to get in uni, if i was pleased with the way i m doing them.

basically what i want with those statues, is to learn and be able to do them 'the way they have to be' and have the choice not to.
if you know what i mean.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|