View Single Post
Old 10.25.2012, 09:15 AM   #40
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I have to find a new apartment in less than 2 months. In another town, because I've wanted to move out of this place for years.
I have no job, not much money as I'm not getting all the unemployment benefits and my general health is probably going down the gutter because of all the stress and I can't sleep.
I haven't enjoyed my life in the last 5-6 years, but now I'm definitely getting near the new low point.
cynicism and hatred ensues...

Also, I'm trying to do some shit for my lousy portfolio, but this crappy macbook can't handle all the Photoshop / Illustrator madness I want to do.
Soon I'll need a new computer too because this one is a moment away from frying. god damnit.

rant over.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|