View Single Post
Old 10.25.2012, 08:48 AM   #7
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
You miss the point, suchfriends, you found the dots but you don't connect them. And I'm sorry you find it so important to accept the tyranny. But I will assert again, this country has a culture of rape - any unwanted and forced sexual interaction is my definition - Look how often prison rape figures as humor in our culture. Its acceptable. Its cultural.

The recent court-ordered release of 14,500 pages’ worth of alleged abuse cases that took place within the organizational structure of the Boy Scouts of America between 1959 and 1985 is sending shock waves throughout the country, as they reveal some shocking facts about how such cases were improperly handled by local authorities. It turns out that local prosecutors, police chiefs, and even pastors protected alleged pedophiles from being being investigated and arraigned in order to protect the valued reputation of the Scouts organization.
The release of the files, which was the result of a recent Oregon Supreme Court ruling, reveals that potentially hundreds of scoutmasters and other Scouts leaders molested or otherwise violated young Scouts, but were never prosecuted for their alleged crimes. According to a review compiled by Dr. Janet Warren, a psychiatrist from the University of Virginia, some 1,600 victims are contained in the files, which were previously held confidentially by Boy Scouts headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|