View Single Post
Old 10.18.2012, 06:58 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Just because nuclear war did not occurr does not mean that preparing for it was wrong gast.

A hurricane may or may not occur for Houston TX but I keep a box full of emergency items and medicine just in fucking CASE.

Think abuot all the millions of alternate universes in the metaverse where nuclear war did occurr. whatever can happen, does happen, somewhere.
there is nothing wrong with beeing prepared rob
what happens in the universe is jet to be studied to understand what is happening first
before you can prepare for something
and then is there the question if you can be prepared for something that is happening in the universe because of the massive forces it has
something like a trillion a-boms
forces we never will see happening on planet earth

know what you are doing and be realistic is here at the order

i have soo much to say about these things that i better start writing a book about it now, wich i'm not going to

i believe in beeing mortal and also believe that for some things you just can't be prepared for

if you can prevent things it is wise and smart
to a sertain hight
extreem behaviour is never smart and is never going to be smart
life itself don't need to be under a shadow because of it

when life itself doesn't function good
then the actions that follow out of that life are not so good

maybe it is difficult to explain
i don't know
hope people can understand what i'm say'ing
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|