View Single Post
Old 10.18.2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The keys for government to exert control of the citizenry

Restrict travel. Travel expands the mind and shows the lie that is the "Us vs. Them" attitude of the people who seek to keep the status quo. There is no "Other". Travel shows that we are all "Us."

Restrict information. This can be done by censorship, which is practiced all teh time in USA, and by creating a monopoly on information sources. This includes Clearchannel owning 90% of all radio and TV stations, and Rupert Murdoch owning most of the print media outlets. It also includes keeping all entertainment media, or at least the mainstream ones, stuck at the cognitive and reasoning level of a 12 year old child.

Feed fear. If it bleeds it leads, and not just because people are gruesomely interested in suffering, but because it creates instant fear and concern on the part of the viewer. If you are scared of immigrants, blacks, junkies, child predators, neighbors dogs, etc, you are too busy to think critically about how to repair the problem. You will allow those who have no concern in the world other than keeping their money (the millionaire "elite") to fool you into thinking they are doing everything with your best interests at heart.

I'm on TEAM KIM
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|