View Single Post
Old 10.01.2012, 06:59 PM   #79
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bully? you are the one making threats, i'm just mocking you.

say it again please:

"advocacy"

Can't you read the things you have been saying and how demeaning, insulting, and condescending they are? We can disagree about debatable matters, but you ain't got to be mean about it. To be sure, I never directly threatened you, rather told you what's up, that if you were to try to talk to me in the same disrespectful and insulting tones to my face, I'd have no choice but to assume those are fighting words. In fact, I'd probably do what I did on this forum, I'd walk away. However, you just KEEP running your mouth, and if in real life you kept getting in my ear about this shit, I'd have no choice but to assume you took my kindness for weakness.

I may be a Christian, but I ain't soft homie. So just remember, YOU started this. I posted some incendiary and sometimes even largely facetious comments about politics, to which you responded with deeply personal insults about my integrity, my intelligence, and even my manhood. What do you expect, that you can just talk to people like they weren't shit or what? Where I live that don't fly, I can't talk to people that way without getting chin-checked or an eye-swoll, so just know you started all this, but I ain't gonna back down to your petty bullying, even if I should! Believe it or not until very recently I honestly respected, liked, and even trusted you, but that way you've been talking to me the past few weeks, fuck it, I see what you really are and how you really act, like a straight up BITCH!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|