View Single Post
Old 10.01.2012, 06:12 PM   #71
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
suchbrains: your absurdities crack me up man. i quoted your post so i can continue laughing in case you change the original.

please learn the realities of the world you so willfully continue to ignore, and let's continue out "conversation" in a month or so:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_problem

Since you don't want to have an adult conversation, I guess I'll just have to revert to getting ignorant about it so you can hear me..

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. By the way, please stop being so condescending and telling me about the ways of the world, you just keep making yourself look all the more petty and a prick. I'm glad you think I live in a trust fund world, but I grew up on the grit and grind, and busters like you we ate for breakfast. This is the internet, catch me on the block and we'll LEAVE with YOUR new iPhone, ya heard?

oh yeah. yr no longer !@#$%hole.. now you are

!@#$%ton Banks and the Fresh President from Bell Air

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|