View Single Post
Old 09.30.2012, 11:20 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is just to say that market economies don't work that way, so unless you understand the role of prices in markets your arguments (all of them, not just the quoted bit) really have no legs.

if that's too vague of a critique allow me to clarify: emperor suchfriends does not get to decide what things are worth to everybody else;

mp3 players=25-125

iPod=75-250

decent cell phones=75-200

iPhones= 200-500

mac=600-2600

PC Laptop=200-1000

what about the market were you selling woof tickets about? Apple is like DeBeers, they artificially inflate their prices..

Keeping running your grill fool, you just keep looking more and more like a pampered, spoiled, Saved By the Bell little bitch yo

In fact, I think if I'm Emperor Such Friends (that'd be Your Highness to Octavio Paz hating on folks like you), then I suppose you can be !@#$%! Romney!

Quote:
individual consumers do that.

Quote:
47% of the world can't afford Iphones.. my job is not to worry about them

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|