View Single Post
Old 09.30.2012, 11:08 PM   #63
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I had to sign another 2 year contract (both of us did, actually, because we're on a family plan) just to get the fucking piece of paper.

I do need a mobile office, as I am a goddamn office drone with no fucking life, but if I'm going to buy one, I'd like to have the satisfaction of walking out with the fucking thing in my hands. Right now it feels like bullshit and I'm considering calling them (so I can be on hold for an hour) and telling them to fuck their mothers.

yeah no kidding. a piece of paper is a load of balls for signing a 2 year contract. especially if the contract begins today and your phone arrives 3 months for now.

what i meant by mobile office is if you're on the road a lot, etc., which is when the phone is really sweet sweet payoff. the other day i was on a job site and i needed a manual to get some shit to work and i watched the youtube demo right away. i fucking love my phone, it gets the job done and doesn't crash unlike my wife's droid which was nice at first and then quickly turned to crap.

contracts are bullshit for me, so i'd rather pay for the phone upfront and then be free to sell off the thing and change plans or whatever when i decide, which is why i went with virgin mobile (check them out, really, they are owned by sprint: http://www.virginmobileusa.com/ )

anyway if your family plan is for whatever reason more advantageous than a no-contract deal then maybe you want to keep it, who knows, everyone needs something different. but i wouldn't sign a contract without the hardware. when did they tell you it will arrive? two days, two weeks, two months?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|