View Single Post
Old 09.30.2012, 07:32 PM   #61
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lololol

so who is your carrier? at&t? verizoff? ess-print?

ps- the difference amounts to $4.17 per phone per month over the next 2 years. likely it's well worth the difference.

pps- i you really wanted a 4S i'd have said get on vergina mobile but if you're w/ a regular carrier the 5 might serve you better esp. if you need a "portable office".

ppps - having said that, walking out with just a piece of paper in your hand is rather petarded i'm afraid...

(okay, yes, i laughed, but i'm still sad about your weird deal)

I had to sign another 2 year contract (both of us did, actually, because we're on a family plan) just to get the fucking piece of paper.

I do need a mobile office, as I am a goddamn office drone with no fucking life, but if I'm going to buy one, I'd like to have the satisfaction of walking out with the fucking thing in my hands. Right now it feels like bullshit and I'm considering calling them (so I can be on hold for an hour) and telling them to fuck their mothers.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|