View Single Post
Old 09.19.2012, 11:18 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Are there any late night TV performances of theirs that aren't on youtube, offhand? All the Lettermans, Conan '96, Jon Stewart, etc?

I realize this is more of a question for youtube, but I thought someone here might know.

screw youtube, why should we let them in on the secret good stuff

Oh yeah, I been here since June 2004, we switched to the new forum in March 2006. I was just trying to find for someone had posted an archived link to much of the old forum, but alas, it was buried somewhere in the past 6 years worth of posting. Really, Sonic Youth is the shit as a band for keeping this thing up, its like a socio-cultural experiment, preserving a live-stream, free-associative, reflective journal of the Sonic Youth experience of thousands of their fans. I mean serious, aside from like the Dead, what other band has been so interactive with their community of fans? This forum has linked us together for a decade, pure genius! Thanks again Sonic Youth, for keeping it real yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|