View Single Post
Old 09.09.2012, 01:52 PM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's a real fear because the consequences of not having any money in certain situations are real.
the medical world is a different world
the educational world is a different world

the public world is a different world

the young generation is a different world

as the past of human is know to have iq destruction caused by the "TOP" people

king & queens, rich people, popes and priest during history have always been a bad influence to growth of intelligence

if you look at the past
the world of humans always started to fight over terretory
where there is another group of people at the "TOP"

and all swear to be sended by god himself or those kind of stories to actually scream ' you have to believe me you have no other option '

this intelligence was grown long time ago we have evidence of highly develloped insights into subjects

what i actually want to say is .... that from these "TOP" typical fears are used to hold to population in these 'fears'

it is a bad habit that is not stopped and re-used this abusive system on the normal humans

these patterns we can see in: 1 more need to be payed for education or unpayable education
2 unpayable healthcare
3 and sometimes in the oppresion of modern technology like internet

this brings modern humanity back to primitive worlds

where those who have money will survive
and those who don't have money are in a sort of financial terrorism by the people on the "TOP"

this survival has nothing to do with nature

i just wanted people to know how you can look at the human world
from old worlds to today
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|