View Single Post
Old 08.02.2012, 06:50 PM   #1717
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
avb did try to sign modric at chelsea so i think he'd want to keep him.

I forgot about that. You're right. Although the way he talked about him in the press hardly sounds like its from someone wanting to keep him. That may be that's just the way that AVB communicates, though. Uncertain times ahead for Spurs fans, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Pelé has been hyping him up as the greatest player in the universe for some time now, but what I've seen of him is a big fucking pussy. Maybe it's the young age but the moment someone puts a foot on him he disappears. Compare vs. the tiny but indestructible Messi, Neymar would get eaten alive in Yoorop. But we'll see...

I like him. He's looked good during the Olympics and his record in Brazil speaks for itself. He goes down easily but i wouldn't mistake that for fragility. Drogba used to go down at the first hint of a breeze and he's not exactly delicate. We'll have a better idea in the World Cup, assuming he's not already a well known quantity by then, playing at one of Europe's mega-clubs. But as Ikari Cult says, the days of Brazilian clubs financially unable to compete with Europe may be over.

It's all irrelevant, obviously, compared with the vague possibility that Andy Carroll could be a West Ham player by the end of the month. He has his critics but I love the fella and I honestly can't think of any manager in the Prem right now more suited to Carroll's style than Big Sam. It won't happen because Carroll doesn't want it to but fuck, I'd love to see him in claret and blue.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|