View Single Post
Old 07.25.2012, 09:26 AM   #33196
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
what the fuck! my relatives in poland are crazy. my aunt is having a second house built. why the fuck would she need a second house? i'd rather she take her kids every now and then and go on vacation or something. or buy them nice stuff. and apparently my cousin isn't going to uni in a few years because my aunt won't help her pay for it and makes her stay in the little village they're living in. i just hope my cousin isn't that dumb. i will make her want to go to uni and move away, even though my aunt will hate me for it. mum said my aunt is super mean to her at times and talks behind her back about what my mum would do wrong in our upbringing. why would anyone do that? they make me really sad. my mum is the best mum in the world, she let's me do everything i want to and if i regret things she makes fun of me. i think that's pretty awesome.
also, my mum told me to cover up my tattoo and get rid of my piercing when i am visiting my aunt, grandma, etc. after OFF festival. AND i am not allowed to drink alcohol there. mum said they'd be very shocked and disappointed and she doesn't want me to feel bad while i am there for whatever reason. what the fuck, family. what the fuck?!
i somehow want to be the perfect lady and perfectly dressed while i am visiting them and i'll be super helpful in the household so that my aunt won't have one bad thing to say about my mum love you, ma!

ow, poor cakes! gotta say, i laughed while reading this though. it's funny! (you know it is).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|