View Single Post
Old 07.18.2006, 03:36 PM   #15
Heroic Dose
little trouble girl

Heroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of lightHeroic Dose is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Seems like most have been under 2hrs....something, ANYTHING different including something off of NYCG&F would be nice. This tour has seemed like the most unsurprising sets we've ever seen....either way it's their band, but we all would love some surprises/variety.

Yeah it's odd ever since their gear got stolen you'd think that anything written after that would get much play live. And just about every tour I've seen since the NYC album, the previous album has zero songs live! Weird, I would have liked to have seen some songs from NYC and Murray and Nurse.

Actually what I would like is SY as a 4 piece again so they can play it all instead of having to teach a new person just enough songs to tour!!

old name: starry eyed wanderer

Cerebral Audio Hyperstation
Heroic Dose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|