View Single Post
Old 07.04.2012, 06:11 PM   #5017
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Ahhhhh are you serious? I feel like that is the controller from hell for sf(too curvy), but only for sf, it's still a comfy controller. then again I started playing sf wit a ps1 controller....so that's why Im biased towards sony's controller.

You have to remember that I've been an anti-sony guy for a long time, and just recently changed mind after playing FF13 on the 360 with its inferior cut scene graphics (though gameplay beautiful) and Guns of Patriots being exclusive with 360's inability to play that game.

But I'd love to preorder that, but Tasunoko with controller comes first on my game buying list, before can't get it direct from Capcom anymore.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|