View Single Post
Old 07.03.2012, 03:58 AM   #42879
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I love La Düsseldorf so much. I wish now that I had not passed on buying a copy of Dinger's "Neondian" LP when I could have several years ago, because I think my tastes have mutated to the point where I would probably really like that now too.

They're one of those bands I always meant to check out properly but often just managed to hear a song here and there and that was it. I recently came across a cheap vinyl copy of ''Viva'' on Discogs and ordered it without thinking too much about it. Biggest surprise I’ve had in a while. Such fantastic music, production etc. I am currently obsessed with the song ‘’Geld’’. I can't stop playing it every day at least 10/12 times.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|