View Single Post
Old 07.02.2012, 04:04 PM   #5004
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
How is Metroid Prime Hunters? I remember everyone hating it?? How does it control?

Also, you're totally in for a treat with Super Metroid.

Personally, one my friends was a big supporter of the DS and back in Summer of 2006 convinced bunch of our group to buy Hunters and DSs, we played it a lot and it was a lot of fun. So I've logged many hours on that game, and I love the controls but maybe a little strange to get used to, another then that, I love the game. The game is solid in my books.

How did find F-Zero GX's missions in difficulty? I'm only on the second one with all boulders falling off the mountain as you race whats his name. Its freaking hard! Just on normal, let alone very hard!
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|