View Single Post
Old 06.28.2012, 01:08 PM   #1640
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, come on, portugal stood up to spain in a huge way. yes, more chess match than fireworks in the end, but stil, i thought it was interesting, the way maybe entomologists find flies fucking also interesting (ha ha). but seriously, i love the way they clamped down on spain, super-focused, and they continued going on the offense until they ran out of gas.

I found it mostly boring, especially the second half. I mainly blame Spain for that, mind, Portugal played to their capacities and even looked the better team in the first half (despite the statistics) and they could've won it even in the last minute when they broke out 4 against 2... I didn't see the Spain-France game that everyone called a borefest, so I'm taking the opportunity to bitch about them now instead. I stayed at home to watch them because it was the only game I could watch this week, but at the end I figured I should've done something else instead.

I think tonight's going to be a way more interesting game. Germany may have the better players but I think it's going to be closer than a lot of people think. I'd never rule out an Italian win, no matter how "bad" they may look... seen it happen too often.

I felt sorry for Bruno Alves who had to make the nerve-wrecking walk from the halfway line towards the penalty area twice because Nani called him back the first time... I didn't really expect him to score after that.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|