View Single Post
Old 06.27.2012, 05:42 PM   #1635
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
spain has no attackers proper. shots to the goal came from iniesta, arbeloa, xavi hernandez, etc. silva as usual sucked, negredo was not functional there but that was probably because of the way the whole team plays.

i think maybe del bosque fucked the dog taking xavi out for pedro. i'm sure he wanted to go more on the attack but he could have taken someone else out and pedro didn't really work out.

Silva's been awful in every game bar the one against Ireland and as you say, Negredo didn't work at all. I do think Xavi was a bit anonymous though (as he has been for most of the tournament) and probably justified his substitution - especially as I actually think Pedro did ok. As Bertrand mentioned in an earlier post, Spain seem to improve when they sub in some younger blood. But none of their attacking options, even (dare i say it?) Iniesta, are really doing it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|