View Single Post
Old 06.27.2012, 05:29 PM   #1634
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The second half was awful but I thought Portugal were great in the first half while Spain seemed to take control in extra time. Ronaldo not taking a penalty was odd and I still can't believe Ramos had the kahunas to pull a Pirlo with his one. He's slowly turning into one of my favourite players. For much of the actual game though, Spain still weren't really that convincing, and even when they did start taking control, I still couldn't see where their goal was gonna come from.

spain has no attackers proper. shots to the goal came from iniesta, arbeloa, xavi hernandez, etc. silva as usual sucked, negredo was not functional there but that was probably because of the way the whole team plays.

i think maybe del bosque fucked the dog taking xavi out for pedro. i'm sure he wanted to go more on the attack but he could have taken someone else out and pedro didn't really work out.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|