View Single Post
Old 06.24.2012, 04:42 PM   #4985
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
F-Zero GX is awesome. I can't get enough of it. I like Pikmin too, but haven't played it in forever. My copy has been sitting on my shelf for years now. =/

Super Paper Mario looks sorta neat to me. Tell me how it is if you pick it up.

Lately I've been playing...

Wind Waker (GCN)
Starfox Assault (GCN - so painfully underrated)
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA)

Just got Fragile Dreams for Wii in the mail a few days ago. I've been so hyped to play this for what feels like forever now, but I have so much on my plate atm. *sigh*

For sure.

STAR FOX ASSAULT! Crazy. I just recently just popped that in after playing some Twin Snakes a few days ago and was wondering what the majority verdict on that game was? I liked it, though at times it feels lacking in quality in some areas, but very minimal. Hate bumping into things and kinda just getting hung up, it looks and feels lame, after the signature Star Fox "shake" with your vessel shaking and turning red, I also dislike having to push the left bumper fully in to shoot when flying. Personally, I'm in love with the graphics. I gonna play through it again.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|