View Single Post
Old 06.05.2012, 12:30 PM   #16130
Murmer99
expwy. to yr skull

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I can't really say much about the movie that's bad. 7/10 just feels right, and is a fine rating. For some reason, House by the Cemetery had the most disquieting atmosphere and build up I can remember from watching a film by Fulci. It really is rare to see a movie so dependent on its overall mood that works as effectively as it did here. Another strange Fulci moment that I can't recall seeing before in my life was the bat scene. It was unsettling to watch that for the first time. What's that movie where the tarantulas walk all over the corpse and eat it? was it the beyond? and the zombie vs. shark part in Zombie that I mentioned a while back. I love how bizarre those scenes came off and I loved the music in HOTC as well.

I haven't seen City of the Living Dead.

Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|