View Single Post
Old 06.01.2012, 03:28 PM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he will never be famous here besides tabloid bullshit, because he is past his prime in a sport that only 12 year olds play in the USA.

Most played sport in the United States. I know I'm talking to 5 years ago. But did you all know that? The most played sport. How does that work, you ask? Absolutely zero representation in the media. The sports-media is built around adverts every x minutes (cf American Soccer, or American Football as you 'people' know it). So of course football doesn't work in that context. Yet people all over the United States play the fuck out of it.

It's crazy. Really crazy. I mean, not crazy in a sad way. Just insane, the lack of visibility the sport has, to the extent where a sports fan like Rob thinks it's something below par, like baseball, which is rounders, which is actually a sport only 12 year old girls play over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|