View Single Post
Old 05.31.2012, 11:27 AM   #35
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Ahh...sounds like you may have created a monster. You're a real Dr. Frankenstein. Yeah both of my friends do like 'em a lot...and I've managed to bring out with me to see 'em in STL and NYC. But yeah...

Oh and now I'm reminded of another story. So after a night out, my friends and I decided to get some Mexican food(Nothin is better after drinking). BUt yeh....for some reason the group behind decided to start singing....WTF. I start talking loudly and tell them to shut up. But yeah...two doods are like UGhgrdac gra. What do you prefer...I said "nothing, just don't sing"
but yeah...Sonic YOuth eventually left my mouth. and yeh. they suggested a band, and I remembered for like a day, but yeh.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|