View Single Post
Old 05.09.2012, 09:17 PM   #4914
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I don't own a 3DS, so I can't tell you exactly what GBA games are available for download on it. More than likely, it's missing many of the system's best. But I'm sure it's got some really good first-party titles.

If you're interested in GBA games I'd suggest picking up a GBA SP, phat DS, or a DS Lite (the last DS model with a GBA port) instead, or even a Gameboy Player (assuming you have a Gamecube) to play 'em on your TV.

The 3DS isn't capable of emulating some of the system's more unique experiences like Drill Dozer (rumble pack in cart), Boktai (solar sensor in cart)... Warioware Twisted! is probably available though, seeing as the 3DS has a gyroscopic sensor.

So yeah. That's my two cents. My gf does had a 3DS though, I could borrow it and critique the selection if you'd like.

Yeah I think I'll just keep collecting GBA games too, and buy a GBA SP, I really want one, playing on the DS Lite is not very fun and not very cool looking, but it works. Also pick a Gameboy player too.

Been playing Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers on the Wii, has a online feature, its a great game. I already have Street Fighter HD remix for 360 which can play the original (which is pretty much the same correct?) anyways I wanted a Street Fighter for my Wii.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|