View Single Post
Old 04.29.2012, 08:23 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know what you mean by lack of desire for "anything material"-- air, food, water, shelter, clothing and a nice clean bed are always a plus in my book, especially when I'm feeling crummy. They are very material. Human flesh to press against is also material, and very very nice.

Just hang in there man, endure, and try to make some changes. It will take time but you have to. It's a shitty economy, your degree is shit, and there is no demand for what you supply where you are--California, very high unemployment. So right there you gotta change something-- what you supply or where you supply it. You could also wait until California changes but that's too passive for my taste. The laws of economics are as real as the weather-- it's best not to ignore them.

I could tell you some things but somebody else could tell it better-- read "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich". That little fucker was tough as nails and can teach everybody a few things.

Endure! Give depression the finger! But also, while you deal with things, remember:

So yeah, watch who is around you and what effect they might have on you, how they treat you, etc.

Anyway don't believe the religious bullshit about the uselessness of material things. You are a body, which is a material thing. Mind your matter. I've always felt great after a nice meal, a good fuck, and a hot shower-- who wouldn't? The point is that you need to take care of yourself as a material being-- don't believe the hype, and also don't believe that the world owes you anything-- you get back what you put in, economics requires that you serve a need-- a material need-- so that your material needs are taken care of in return. It's a market. This thing about "I don't wanna work" is a load of pussy talk. Don't go down that rabbit hole or you'll get lost (I did, a long time ago). Being broke is shit but being broken is worse. Don't let the fuckers break you.

Your (supposedly) shitty warehouse job lost-- you're collecting unemployment, yes? Cuz you've been paying into it all these years and you have a right to collect. Apply for your checks. Get some money in your pocket. Say "fuck you" to death, punch it in the nuts and start scoring small victories until they add up to big ones. You'll feel better as soon as you start-- which is why I recommended that Solzhenitsyn book. If he could turn a shit day in a Siberian concentration camp into a win then maybe we can score a win in Culifornia, Nueva York, Alaska, Detroit, or whatever other place.

--

PS- why don'y you get yourself a churro cart man. if that's one of your interests in life, you could beat everyone else at it. fuck "research" and "writing"-- give the people what they want-- churros! (or something equally tasty). market economy. use it in your favor.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|