View Single Post
Old 04.18.2012, 03:09 AM   #55
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Glad to see ya back, and even happier to hear that everything is going well for you.

I've been spending a lot of my time collecting/playing old video games, and watching episodes of Buffy over and over. I'm just shy of 400 titles in my game collection now.

I'm also working on my own sitcom. In fact, I'm currently chugging coffee so that I can finish my final draft of Episode 2. I have to present it to my cast & crew by 10 am tomorrow. I'm going nuts. My gf says I'm most stressed and at my meanest whenever I write.

Also, I hung out with EVOLghost. He showed my stupid ass around Chicago. That was really fun, my first time there. I bought him some beer.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|