View Single Post
Old 04.04.2012, 01:24 PM   #9
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
You need to keep your "reflections" to yourself. This ain't the first time I see you complaining or otherwise questioning when it's just pointless and unnecessary, and it adds nothing to the thread other than just a senseless confrontation. People here seem to like you a lot judging by the reputation thing. You are higher than Moshe on such list (for fuck's sake), though I fail to see anything of merit in any of your posts, but that's fine just as long as you don't think you have the wit for trolling and just cut the crap from now on.

Anyway, according to Indie-O Fest, photographic cameras will be allowed, so I think I'll take mine and snap some unflattering pictures and maybe capture some High Definition video as well. We'll see. My main focus is to record audio of Lee's and Thurston's performances, though (and enjoy the shows, of course).
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|