View Single Post
Old 03.14.2012, 01:11 PM   #25
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
SY's music sounds like a bunch boring tuneless noi9se to most people(i guess). but what i fail to realize sometimes is that most people have no taste in good music. their fault(i win and they lose) but i don't worry about that shit no more.

i once had a korean girlfriend when i was 16( Cathy Mizio was her name, i think) and played her Sister not too long after i bought it. Needless to say, the look on her face was indescribable. i couldn't tell if she was disgusted or scared. the cheapo cd player with the busted speaker didn't help either.

i never tried to get anyone into Sonic Youth after that. i've fared well since.
hahaha good story.

i don't know why everyone always says new people should check out the less noisy stuff first.
i just tell them to go get DDN, like someone here said if they don't like it now they never will.

i recall hearing Teen Age Riot for the first time.. screwed me for life.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|