View Single Post
Old 02.22.2012, 02:22 AM   #94
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
We all do, friend. But they're different and have an undeniable subculture cred that the Cure, chart topping pop confectioners that they are, simply lack. At least that seems to be how the "elite" see it.

Me, I'm not one to abide musical elitism. But I'd probably get a slug in the gut from my mates of they knew how often I listen to kiss me kiss me kiss me.
To me only music is important. Itīs quite same to me what other things my fav. artists do, they can be rich, shitheads, always on the top lists etc. Also itīs totally same to me, do somebody call the music I like mainstream. And also itīs totally same to me, what my friends think about my taste of music.

I think in the beginning of eighties Bauhaus was even more popular than the Cure. But of course after Bauhaus splitting the Cure become more famous.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|