View Single Post
Old 01.23.2012, 01:14 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I have a number of immune related conditions that will require medical treatment for the rest of my life - more annoying is my teeth are brittle and actually have cracks in them - it seems everyone I know has some kind of immune system related medical issue: lupus, MS, leukemia, diabetes, thyroid issues, psoriasis...

if fucking flouride was the godlike fix its supposed to be, my teeth would in A+ condition, and I should never have any cavities. I have great ORAL HYGIENE.

This guy started talking to me a mv/ee last night, relating how he saw Sonic Youth in 1981 at a subway station shoe store in Queens, and at their first gig at Arlene's loft, and he was impressed I knew about the film they are making - only because of this board!

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.''
- Joseph Mengele

filth strengthens your immune system. too much cleanliness will kill you. the ancient greeks knew something about making yourself god-like, and therefore indestructible:

yes, okay, sorry about your teeth, but it could be from GRINDING them maybe. too much paranoia = anxiety = bruxism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruxism

everyone fucking dies in the end though. there's no cure for that yet.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|