View Single Post
Old 01.23.2012, 10:15 AM   #41
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
you're still alive though

I have a number of immune related conditions that will require medical treatment for the rest of my life - more annoying is my teeth are brittle and actually have cracks in them - it seems everyone I know has some kind of immune system related medical issue: lupus, MS, leukemia, diabetes, thyroid issues, psoriasis...

if fucking flouride was the godlike fix its supposed to be, my teeth would in A+ condition, and I should never have any cavities. I have great ORAL HYGIENE.

This guy started talking to me a mv/ee last night, relating how he saw Sonic Youth in 1981 at a subway station shoe store in Queens, and at their first gig at Arlene's loft, and he was impressed I knew about the film they are making - only because of this board!

"The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.''
- Joseph Mengele
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|