Thread: stay awake
View Single Post
Old 07.13.2006, 01:10 AM   #13
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by m^a(t)h
I figure your 11th and 12th years in high school really decide where you go in life so I wanted to put myself in the best possible situation.
It really doesn't.....sure it can spring board you to have better opportunities to go to a good school, but life is always what you make out of it no matter how old you are/where you are at in yr fucked up journey (as cliche as it is). I graduated high school with a 4.0 and all that shit and got a degree.....I still haven't been able to find a job that pays over 30 K let alone one that I enjoy. Who knows man.....but yeah, studying/getting good grades is sure as hell better than not doing it. Especially today where a Bachelors degree is becoming the new high school diploma.