View Single Post
Old 01.10.2012, 08:33 PM   #28338
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
tax what? so they can tax you to death. good ideal. you would be heading for the dealer in no time.

just another cash crop like the peace pipe, right?

how about just legalize cocaine too.

tax money from nothin helps me.

i love moonshine too.

good luck with your tax money to study rat nuts

I think drugs like [pure] cocaine should be legal. Possibly heroin too or some other kind of metabolic morphine agonist. I've always been under that opinion, but it's not something that should happen overnight. Not even with marijuana. It would take generations of cultural change to get to a point where such things would be politically and socially reasonable.

However, I've seen the effects of lax weed laws directly. When made legal via prescription, it turns regular buyers into dealers, because regular buyers are the ones who visit green doctors. It seems to result in a lot more children using the drug, and that's not something I can get behind.

But essentially the drug paradigm is a paradox. Alcohol is the worst, and the most accepted.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|