View Single Post
Old 12.27.2011, 09:33 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
but I think our social problems will always hinder our science because our science has given us some very dangerous weapons.

Can't you see the wisdom in what you are talking about? Spirituality is an evolutionary trait in humans which is supra-social, transcendental literally, and it is from this perspective that humans have had the wisdom in the past to purposefully spoil technological advances solely because the wisest among us have always understood we are far to dangerous and stupid for ourselves and our own good, and so why better educate and arm such dangerous and inherently stupid things as people without first embedding a sense of morality and mutual empathy? Hence world religions which is mankind's intuitively created fail-safe mechanism, and look at how wildly self-destructive the atheistic despotic regimes of the post-modern era have been

I've seen what could be rightfully called an Unidentified Flying Object on two occasions. One night several years ago a friend and I were out smoking a cigarette in front of his driveway and we noticed what seemed to be a really really high flying plane. It was at night so we saw the light, but it was dead quiet (usually you can hear planes even flying high) and the light just seemed to be way to high up. I've seen "satellites" before, they move differently, this looked like a plane, but again, it just seemed the light was way to high up, and then suddenly it just streaked across the sky lightening fast, and yet still didn't make a sound. I have seen shooting stars (I keep count) and I have even seen some satellites, this was completely different. What I can't ever understand is how something clearly moving so fast didn't make a sound, let alone a sonic boom?

More recently, at my new place I was taking out the trash to the street one night, and looking up I saw what seemed like ordinary planes' lights flying medium altitude in the sky. Then they suddenly started "dancing" and flying in infinity-circle eights until the bottom light suddenly streaked straight up and the top light finished the spiral and followed it. Again, both were completely silent.

I don't believe in aliens, they'd have to live in our solar system otherwise the distance would make them irrelevant, and I'm not really convinced technologically superior beings are flying to earth simply to fuck with stoners at night, if these dudes were real wouldn't they just boss up already? Now to answer the question, who on earth has already bossed up and runs things? Oh right, the government. I think that answers the questions of where these lights might be coming from then, unless folks are persuaded to believe these are manifestations of spiritual beings such as gods or devils. I'm more inclined to believe in visions created by spiritual beings then in extra-terrestrial beings with super-advanced technology

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|