View Single Post
Old 12.18.2011, 07:18 AM   #28113
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
pff had a wierd turbulent dream
takes an half hour or hour to shake that out

the world of psycho analyse is seperated from the modern day
in my head it is

after studien many years all the modern information that came out
during the day in the modern world
my eyes that recieve alot of information or call it with another word "influence of nature" is kept out

my eyes also see that i'm in the universe
thanks to hubble and other modern technology that bring the eye further 'in development of understanding' ( just to sort of say it with words )

the universe is infinti there is nothing
the past of humans is full of fiction, stories, movies ect
to kill the boredom of animal life on earth

the reason for this seems like homo sapians don't like nature
why?
the homo sapian has no power over death , no power over nature, no power over the universe

and so it look down on it's animal roots and start to fiction it way out of homo sapian life
to have a fiction to hold on to
something to believe in

the believe that it's not just an animal that eats food drinks water and go to sleep like all other animals

an animal that wants to blind itself for the reason it's an animal just like all other animals on earth

and so it fictioned that it had 'powers over nature' and so sunk deep down into fiction and luxury that the homo sapian has destroyed it's own life support, it's habitat

air pollution, water pollution
destruction for the next generations of homo sapians that gonna walk around on earth and have to live from what the habitat delivers

so all this sapian fiction brought alot of destruction > future problems

what is no fiction is your animal heartbeat
you can feel it till you can't feel a heart beat
what is going on in your head during the day is compleetly biological

the same as animal brains who also have a heartbeat till they can't find food or till they die of age

nothing more happens in the universe
the homo sapian fictioned soo much that it can be called the homo fictionus

what are you?
a. homo sapian
b. homo fictionus

answer a = modern human

answer b = the past
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|