View Single Post
Old 07.11.2006, 11:22 AM   #61
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
hayden and ass called me at my home at 2AM, crossing all sorts of lines and establishing themselves as completely creepy, internet-addicted, reality-deficient, misanthropic, columbine-esque, stalkery little turds.

people are getting out of control with insulting others on the basis of religion, race and creed. it's not even marginally funny and results in a great deal of complaint email sent to me and the band.

when the sheer volume of those complaints reach a certain threshold of annoyance and inbox bulk, actions'll be taken...

how the hell did he even get your phone number??, i agree with the no racism rules, maybe you should make some rules on the flaming lips board they have rules and it really does make a big difference, people on there are lovely.

here are their rules
1. Be nice to each other - personal abuse is NOT acceptable! People failing to observe this basic tenet will be banned.
2. Try to use the right forum for your topic. This makes it easier for others to find what they're interested in.
3. Keep an open mind and have fun! Any problems, use the contact link at the bottom...
4. Scalpers directing other users to their own Ebay auctions or offering concert tickets at inflated prices are not welcome. Their access rights will be removed and IP addresses will be placed on the banned list without warning.
5. People 'bumping' topics for their own self interest will be warned and subsequently banned.
6. People using offensive avatars will be asked to change them, via the URL being overwritten with said request. Repeat offenders will be moderated, and may subsequently be banned.
7. People 'trolling' or acting in a manner designed to disrupt board activity will be placed on the moderation list and may subsequently be banned.

if you need more moderators there are a few trustworthy people on here that would be up for it im sure.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|