View Single Post
Old 11.03.2011, 05:56 PM   #4613
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
I wish I still had my copy of this game, love it. That last level or the one before it always sounded like Van Halen to me.

It really is a rad game. Whenever I play it, it always takes me back to my old doctor's office when I was younger. They had an N64 hooked up in the lobby w/ this game constantly in the console (which was hidden away in a drawer - controllers aside - away from the hands of grubby children like me, of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
^ ahh...I see. Probably culd've done much more with the cable if it wasn't killed off so early...

New Age gaming is going to shit. Yeah...we haven't had many exciting games n stuff....but it's not just that. Fucking DLC...and shit like Online Passes from EA n others. For instance, the new Batman. It is said if you buy the game used, you're fucked on getting the bonus Catwoman content, or if you buy any game used, that was published by EA, you have to pay more money for an online pass. Fuck that shit.

Holy hell, you need to start posting more on racketboy, dude! Especially since SYG is about to die or whatever.

But there's so much discussion and debate of these topics there, it'd make your head spin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
awesome!!

any games?

I'm pretty obsessed with collecting DC stuff now.

Just NiGHTS into Dreams (w/ 3D controller) so far, since I'm absolutely in love with the Wii sequel and EVERY REVIEW EVER says how much it pales to the original. Neither package has arrived yet.

I was gonna get Corpse Killer: Graveyard Edition too - because it looks like it's oozing w/ B-movie fun factor. But I got a nasty overdraft fee from my bank recently that practically bit my dick off. I'm really excited though, I've never touched a Saturn before in my life.

Anywho, I've been having loads of fun with my SEGA Master System emulator on my Dreamcast. Mostly been playing a lot of Psychic World.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|