View Single Post
Old 11.01.2011, 06:02 AM   #158
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
The ones I rated higher, are the ones I listen to the most. Not based on how good I think they are. Does that make sense? I think EVOL deserves a 10/10, but I don't listen to it that often.

I know what you mean man, I think the difference between this kind of poll and an, ahem, 'serious' poll by journalists in a magazine is that ones on a board are wholly subjective whereas magazine ones are striving for objectivity: for you to give EVOL a 10 would be trying to do the objective bit, but I say fuck it and rate on a personal scale. I'm the same with that one: I get it was hugely significant and timeless, but I don't think it's quite on the same level as Sister and DDN despite received wisdom.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|