View Single Post
Old 10.16.2011, 01:38 AM   #4530
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
Parasite Eve rocks. I played through a bunch of it a couple of years ago but for some reason never finished it. I think I was on Day 6 or 7 when I quit, pretty close to the end. I've forgotten quite a bit of the game but I remember having some good laughs while playing it. It's really typically convoluted in it's exposition about how everything works and why it works that way. I liked the character progression system quite a bit, though I always felt like I wasted those bonus points that you spend into ammo capacity or whatever. Great game, better than Resident Evil I think.

Yeah, I'm only on Day 2 so far, but I think I may need to start over again already. My inventory is too full, and because of the point in the story line I'm at, I can't go back and store items w/ the weapons clerk at the police station.

Deciding what to keep, not keep, or even take with you is kinda confusing, I keep wanting to hold onto nearly everything like in a JRPG - but you only get 17 inventory slots (where even multiples take up their own slot) and have to therefore treat it like a survival horror title.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|