View Single Post
Old 10.13.2011, 05:04 PM   #4512
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Haha oh Pokemon, I rocked the hell out of red back in 4th grade. A couple of my friends are big Pokemon connoisseurs, they quizzed themselves a while back on all the pokemon that appear in red/blue, and who evolved into what. Kind of crazy even at 150, can't imagine what it'd be like for the later ones.

Out of curiosity I played my version of red back in march or somewhere around there. It was pretty hard to take really. But anyone would have to admit how interestingly diverse it was. I mean, 150 possible characters? Wow, and you had all the options in the world. You could have a team full of just Geodudes if you wanted, if you were THAT big of a fan of him anyway.

But I've been playing the first Lufia game lately and that's been kind of hard to get through too. It kind of makes me glad that I played through all of the console RPG's that I did when I was younger. I just don't seem to have the patience to play through them like I used to. Though I could probably play through Earthbound and Chrono Trigger again if I wanted to enough, those games are still fantastic in memory. But given that I wish I had played through Secret of Mana when I was younger, don't know if I could get through it now.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|